formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras Empty
PostSubject: Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras   Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:45 am

Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras 2010616131957378580_2

Chile beat Honduras 1 - zero-day Wednesday at the Stadium "Mbhobela Stadium" in Nelspruit in the first round of Group Eight World Cup events within South Africa 2010.

Register and Jean Bosigeor goal in 34 minutes.

Historic victory

The last win for Chile to 1962 when it hosted the tournament and came third, beating Yugoslavia 1 - zero. And happened to that game was also held in 16 June.

Since that date, they failed to Chile in winning 13 games in the World Cup finals, losing in seven games and drawn six of them, note that advanced to the second round in France in 1998 draw in three games with Cameroon, Italy, and Austria in the first round, before losing to Brazil 1-4 in the second round.

For its part, engaged in Honduras in the second test after the World Cup in 1982 in Spain.

Experienced squad Honduras, there are three brothers for the first time at the World Cup after the accession of Jerry Palacios solutions instead of Julio Cesar de Leon, the patient, to join his two brothers, Wilson and Johnny Palacios and become the team Honduran first since the start of the finals with three brothers in the ranks.

Chile achieved the goal of victory in their opening game before the more difficult encounters with Spain as the strongest candidate to win one of my group and Switzerland, but many gaps Pant performance, especially in attack missions, as it could go out with a myriad of goals.
On the other hand, seemed Honduras few resourceful and totally inexperienced, and does not shine goalkeeper had conceded repeatedly, and the attackers failed to form a real threat to Chile's goal.

First half

The first half was a modest level of the parties with a preference for the Chilean team is more experienced than his opponent as to control the events, taking advantage of the lack of potential Hindroasien titan of his several attempts without success in the score.

Honduras adopted the other hand, tended to approach a defensive foul sometimes to stop players from Chile, and initiatives offensive was almost non-existent, so that the players control the ball in midfield was very shy.

The first trials were Chilean Fernandez 14 of the free-kick settled the ball in the net top (3), Arturo Vidal and then sent a powerful ball of about thirty meters taken by goalkeeper Valladares in two in the ninth minute.

Chile had the chance on goal after the ball to Alexis Sanchez, Jorge Valdivia, Al Ain UAE, which resulted in a ball around a strong defense to the corner in 22 minutes, and then threatened to throw Vidal Honduras reel header wide on 25 minutes.

Chilean Fruit pressure goal in 34 minutes when Matias Fernandez received a ball in the right side passing it neatly in front of goal defender Figueroa tried to keep it away but collided with Jean Bosigeor and settled into the net.

The first attempt to Honduras was in the first minute of stoppage time when Ramon Nunez kick ball free from about thirty meters but goalkeeper Claudio Bravo ball farther difficulty to the corner.

The second half

Systems, Honduras ranks in the second half seemed to be aware of seeking a tie despite the absence of opportunities seriously, and his Chilean counterpart, easy to fall to the defense in the first quarter of the time.

Help coach, but Chile, Argentine Marcelo Bielsa, their effect was not given a grace period of Honduras as long back serious attempts to strengthen the Chilean and the result.

Almost Alexis Sanchez added the second goal, received a ball inside the area and kicked from close range to the right of the goal in minute 62, then missed the chance to goal after just two minutes while repelling Valladares is a wonderful header from Waldo Ponce shot from a distance of less than two meters from the goal following a pass from Valdivia.

Chile squandered several chances in a row as a result of rushing defense Honduras and unafraid to clear the ball, Bielsa Vaiguen that it is to maintain the result as the defender Pablo Contreras, share instead of a midfielder Arturo Vidal, after the support line of defense was also involved González Jara Rodrigo Millar place.

Honduras has not benefited much of the retreat of the Chileans at the last minute failure of the threat of a serious goalkeeper Claudio Bravo but not that one of Chile's counter-attack almost led to the second goal by substitute Mark Gonzalez, Jorge Valdivia in stoppage time.
Back to top Go down
http://amis.starac8.net

Chile satisfied after scoring against Honduras
Page 1 of 1