formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball Empty
PostSubject: Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball   Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 am

Algerian team will be on a date with history when he meets his U.S. counterpart Wednesday in Pretoria in the third round's win over third in the first round of World Cup football in South Africa.

Slovenia top the group with 4 points as opposed to two for each of the United States and England, while Algeria is last with one point.

Algerian team hopes to enter history by qualifying for the first time to the second round and become the third Arab team to achieve the feat after the Moroccan neighbor in 1986, Saudi Arabia in 1994, and the sixth team after the continental Cameroon, Nigeria, Morocco, Senegal and Ghana.

However, that the achievement of the Algerian national team will only be achieved if they beat his U.S. counterpart, a difference of a goal or two and the loss of Slovenia to England by two goals or target, respectively, or loss of England or draw against Slovenia.

The Algerian national team good presentations in the first two matches, however, he lost to Slovenia the first goal from a blunder by goalkeeper Chaouci Fawzi, then grabbed a win over England zero - zero in the second.

Desert warriors and hoped to continue their presentations wonderful and overthrow the United States in order to achieve a remarkable achievement campus golden generation Tmaniniat led by Rabah Madjer and atherosclerosis in favor of the vegetables Plume to achieve due to the complicity of elected West German and Austrian in the third round the latter.

The striker Borussia Monchengladbach cream hidden in this regard, "we have a chance to make history and we must use it well and we will do everything in our power to achieve this. Qualify to the second round got away from our generation's golden in 1982, and I think that the present generation an equal level and will bring the denied him in the World Cup Spain, "he said," come to the World Cup finals for the first time in 24 years is an achievement in itself, now have a historic opportunity to advance to the second round and we will do everything in our power to exploit. We will play all for all, and the plan to attack in order to win. "

The hidden "We will play to win to be safe from the complex calculations, our destiny lies not with our hands a hundred percent but we will achieve what is required of us, namely to win and then we'll see whether we Sntakty the first round or not the light as a result of the second game, and even if you do not qualify ours, we would have done everything in our power and overcame the United States. "

But the task of the Algerian national team will not be easy for the United States, which in turn demonstrated its seriousness in reaching the second round for the fourth time in its history, and compensation for disappointment World Cup Germany 2006 when he emerged from the first round.

The Algerian national team should break the problem that beset it in the offensive line where they scored just one goal in seven games and is still looking for first goal in the World Cup.

Absent from the Algerian national team scorer sniper shake the box teams competition, the problem is not the result of recent years, but the history of the Algerian national team because he look for a scorer historically, we find that the best scorer in the history is a midfielder Abdul-Hafiz Tsfawt with his 35 goals only.

The monkey that the problem is in the line of attack, "but will not be an obstacle for us to we will have a different way than the previous two matches which did not run the risk of attack. Against the United States we will be forced to register and therefore the attack is inevitable."

The assistant coach Zuhair Jalloul "We will one change at the most, where We will give another attacker to support hidden in the attack, and therefore we will break for one of our midfielders, attacking in the match against the United States, adding that" we want to achieve victory in their final game to ensure that qualified to the role Second, and requiring the adoption of this plan of attack. "

It seems that the only change will be sacrificing a player in which the center of Riyadh Sochaux Bodboz and involvement AEK Athens striker Rafik Jabbour. Did not receive a decision involving Jabbour unanimously by his colleagues, especially after the show faded to Slovenia in the first game but the monkey has no choice other as well as striker Siena Ghazal-of-form also, which was a direct cause for the loss of the first game to drive after 15 minutes of coming on the same place Jabbour.

And reduced the hidden problem of infertility offensive, pointing out that the Algerian national team reached the quarterfinals of the African Cup of Nations in Angola, one goal was in the range of Mali in the second round, highlighting that journey, "Foxes of the Desert" at the World Cup is similar to what happened in Angola "When we started losing a surprise to Malawi, we were able to eventually qualify for the semi-finals. We hope repeat the same path at least skip the first round. "

The monkey serious concern at high speed for the American team's attackers and physical strength of the players and the same long-especially when behind in the result, he warned the players to engage in the match from the outset as the face of England and not to be complacent at any time.

"The next game will not be easy but the sentiment is high after the second game might help us win. I hope so, because the problem really is the stability in our results, if we maintain our bottom-up in the results we will achieve what we aspire to."

In contrast, the U.S. team will be up for grabs to Algeria after the offensive performance that appeared in two games against the English and Slovenia, especially in their last match when the heart failure zero-2 to a 2-2 record note that an effort ruled out.
U.S. team is counting on the scorers Landon Donovan and Clint Dempsey to destabilize the massed defense of the Algerian national team, led by Majid and his companion Bougara Halic.

[color:d345=#000]The American team featured significantly in the last two years, especially reaching the final of the Confederations Cup at the expense of European champions Spain 2 - zero and falling to Brazil 2-3 after providing 2 - zero in the first half.
Back to top Go down
http://amis.starac8.net

Algeria opportunity to identify the date a new ball
Page 1 of 1