formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Terry apologizes publicly Capello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Terry apologizes publicly Capello Empty
PostSubject: Terry apologizes publicly Capello   Terry apologizes publicly Capello I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:09 am

Terry apologizes publicly Capello 20106228325022734_2

Made England defender John Terry has apologized to the team's coach, Fabio Capello, for criticizing him publicly and accused him of mismanagement of the team during the World Cup South Africa 2010, according to the newspaper "Daily Mail" in English on Tuesday.

Terry said: "I was honest in the press conference, when asked about Joe Cole, I went away in the answer. But were not never my intention to insult the coach, and in case they got this thing, I apologize."

The defender was holding and his colleagues a meeting with Capello on Sunday night to discuss the current status quo, considering that there are some issues that bother him and he wants to talk about, and heard Capello, the players and their concerns and agreed to compromise somewhat in the strict measures imposed upon them in order to relieve the "boredom "who suffer from it because of their survival for long periods in their rooms, but he refused never any question of allowing them to express their views and to question his authority in the selection of tactics and players.

Terry added before his team's crucial Slovenia Wednesday in the third group: "I told the coaches that he was being my support, and insisted that I do not want to disturb the group ... I want to put this story behind me."

Capello has faced a lot of criticism because of the involvement Gul Cole in the first two games, an issue of concern to the veteran team, including Terry, who praised his colleague in Chelsea, considering that the latter has much to offer the possibility of the team.
Back to top Go down
http://amis.starac8.net

Terry apologizes publicly Capello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
formus Amis :: football-
Jump to: