formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joseph95

Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa   Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 am

Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa 201062430890_main

As soon as the FIFA World Cup 2010 games were in motion, Leon Schuster, a South African filmmaker, comedian, actor, presenter and singer, produced a comedy called “Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa”.
Shuster, more likely to be known as the “prankster” is renowned for this candid camera movie genre.
His idea for this movie is simple: to take the tourists from many different countries and show them what life is like in South Africa while it hosts the FIFA games. However, the South Africa they see is one created entirely by Tshabalala and which tackles many areas such as: the security, organization, economy, infra-structure, transportation etc.
Neither the simple man nor the government officials nor the tourists were able to escape Schuks’ pranks which at many times, he managed to take too far.
Security level:
Schuks, the hotel manager, takes the tourists on a tour to show them the comfortable, vast and elegant rooms, and which have a very high level of security. This is due not to the spy cam system but to Zulu warriors who are scattered around the rooms and even in the bathrooms, ready to attack with their swords and spears. Schuks takes his prank further after he sees the amazement of the tourists and goes on to explain how efficient this security system is and clarifies how these Zulu warriors are equipped with blindfolds and ear plugs so that the tourist enjoy maximum privacy.
Electricity:
Tourists are informed that electrical plugs are available in all shapes and types. But what is not available is the electricity itself and hence, whoever needs to use it, should bring it along but does not have to worry about plugs since, again, those are available!
Applying the highest quality standards:
Schuks the employee stops all the audience entering the stadium and checks their vuvuzelas using a machine to measure the instruments’ intensity level. Of course all fail the test and he ends up cutting them and eventually gets beaten up pretty badly, by many of these vuvuzela lovers.
Leon Shuster, this South African artist, has a clear and simple message, one that is as simple as this land’s people: we might not be very well equipped and ready to hold the FIFA World Cup 2010, but we are going to go through with it anyway. We are good and simple people so do not mock us; we can very well make fun of ourselves.
From the simplicity of this country and its people, came the idea of this movie that leaves audiences in movie theatres laughing so loud but of course not loud enough to suffocate the excruciating noises of the vuvuzelas.
Back to top Go down

Schuks Tshabalala's Survival Guide to South Africa
Page 1 of 1