formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk Empty
PostSubject: Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk   Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 am

Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk 201062117648281580_2

Praised the Portuguese coach Carlos Queiroz his players after winning a landslide victory elected on North Korea (7 - zero) on Monday's Group G World Cup of South Africa in 2010, blames the losing team's coach Kim Jong - Hon full responsibility for defeat.

And became the Portuguese national team after this win in a good position to qualify to the second round and maintain the impressive home record in the finals where it reached the semi-finals on two occasions out of four posts from previous, and they were in 1966 we lost to England 1-2, in 2006 when he lost to France (zero -1).

Queiroz said, who faced a lot of criticism after a national team to qualify to the finals where I need to supplement the European, "we have a match of high style, we have recorded a lot of goals and deal with the watch it well. We need to make a match of this kind, but it must be do not forget we have not won anything yet. We must now resolve is to qualify. "

And require Portugal to a draw in their final with Brazil in order to cause the latter to the second round regardless of the outcome of the Ivory Coast and North Korea, as they qualify, even in the event of loss because it is unlikely to succeed Didier Drogba and his colleagues in the team, "elephants" in the DC-net Korean, as did Portuguese today.

"We were forced to make some changes to address this discount. We've seen some matches in North Korea, such as the confrontation with Brazil, and we decided to rely on this combination (made three changes to the squad which faced the Ivory Coast, zero - zero)."

The Hugo Almeida, who scored one of the objectives of the seven, said: "We had this game the best. We will not delighted with the only win, but will raise our spirits by the signatories against Brazil. Also managed to score the first goal for me in the World Cup, which is very important. We know that North Korea tough team because they have a solid defense, which is what he saw everyone in front of Brazil. we were able to overcome these difficulties. "

And became a Portuguese team are among the most teams record in one match in the finals, knowing that there are three teams share the record are Hungary, South Korea (9 - zero) during the 1954 finals, and Yugoslavia Zaire (9 - zero) in the World Cup 1974, Hungary El Salvador ( 10-1) in the 1982 World Cup, knowing that the biggest win in the previous version in Germany was for the benefit of Argentina when they defeated Serbia 6 - zero.

The most Tahediva game in finals history witnessed 12 goals between Austria and Switzerland (7-5) during the World Cup 1954.

For his part, carrying North Korea coach Kim Jong Il - Hon full responsibility, adding, "I think the players gave everything they had on the field, but we Anherna tactically and we could not stop them. As a coach, I think that this loss is my responsibility because I did not do I provide players the strategy of good."

The "Rooney Asia," said Jung Tae-se, he said: "We have done the impossible in order to maintain the ball, but the Portuguese were stronger than us. Therefore, registered in conceding too many goals. We have made a significant effort in order to move forward and was doing well in the first half, However, the first goal after a lot of morale. "
Back to top Go down
http://amis.starac8.net

Queiroz praises his players and coach of Korea shirk
Page 1 of 1