formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joseph95

S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria   S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 am

S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria 201062229953_main

South Korea drew 2-2 in a tense Group B match with Nigeria to advance to the second round of the World Cup on Tuesday.
Nigeria opened the scoring in the 12th minute when Kalu Uche nipped in front of Cha Du-ri to latch onto a cross from Chidi Odiah and shot into the corner of the goal. But the Super Eagles again threw away an early lead as they did against Greece.
South Korea equalised in the 38th minute when Ki Sung-yong curled a freekick from just outside the penalty area across goal and Lee Jung-soo stole in behind Rabiu Afolabi to fire low past the keeper at the back post.
Four minutes into the second half, Park Chu-young gave South Korea the lead, firing another freekick on the edge of the area around the Nigerian wall and into the far corner past a flailing and misplaced Vincent Enyeama.
In the 69th minute Yakubu Aiyegbeni atoned for wasting two golden chances by calmly slotting home a penalty to level the scores. Seven minutes earlier he had somehow skewed the ball wide while alone four metres in front of an open goal.
The Koreans should have taken the lead after just two minutes. Lee Chung yung intercepted a poor clearance from Rabiu Afolabi, played the ball out wide and was then sent clean through on goal, but scuffed his shot wide.
While the Super Eagles bossed the middle of the field for much of the first half, winning the high balls and snapping neat short passes through to the front line, their defence fouled the Koreans time and time again in dangerous areas.
The West Africans certainly had chances to win their first World Cup game in seven matches. Just before missing from four years out, Yakuba was clean through on goal but cut the ball back and became entangled with a defender.
Back to top Go down

S.Korea advance after draw with Nigeria
Page 1 of 1