formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain Empty
PostSubject: Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain   Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 am

Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain 2010616155543735734_2

Swiss team confirmed that nominations do not mean anything when he scored the first loud surprises in World Cup South Africa 2010 to topple him his European champions to win by 1 - zero on Wednesday at the "Moses Maphida" in Durban in the first round of Group Eight.

Entered the Spanish team to the wedding ball first on the continent is the most likely candidate to win the title for the first time due to outstanding performances by pre-launch version of the nineteenth, but the Swiss team refused to be the victim succeeded in surprise and dropped the Spanish for the first time out of 19 meetings brought together the two parties so far , including two in the finals in 1966 and 1994 (2-1 in the first round and 3 - zero in the second round, respectively), thanks to Gilson Hernandez, who scored the
first half:

Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain 201061615269573580_3

Spanish impose their preference from the starting whistle and surrounded the players, "Nati" in their area, but without any opportunities on the Wolfsburg keeper Diego Benaglio because of the success of the grittier layer Histfeld closing its region fully, denying Champions League to reach the goal.

Tried to Spain to find solutions Baltsudaidat remote Fajnbar Iniesta moment but Benaglio had no difficulty in dealing with the situation (21), and then enter again and this time in the face of Gerard Pique, whose manipulation of guns Stefan Rechting before paying off at very close range, but goalkeeper Wolfsburg Wizards were saved (elected 24).

The response was the Swiss for the first time since the starting whistle, from a free kick player Reto Ziegler Sampdoria, but Iker Casillas made to the two waves, to deny the progress of the Swiss (28).
The Swiss team has received a severe blow hitting Everton defender Philippe Senderos is Hitzfeld had to be replaced after 36 minutes guns Hertha Berlin Steve von Bergen.

second half:

Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain 2010616161441839621_3

In the second half continued the Spanish siege of the Swiss in their region and come close to launch the registry when he played Xavi's cross from the left and reached the top of Carles Puyol, which turned towards the right post but Benaglio intervention brilliantly at the right time to cut the ball and turning it into a corner before they put Ramos in the net ( 51).

Turning quickly to the risk side of the swift counter-attack caused great turmoil within the region Casillas after he failed to block the Derdjok properly the ball fell in front of St Etienne player Gelson Fernandes Mansare-free (52.)

Del Bosque thrown rousing Jesus Navas and Torres instead of David Silva and Busquets ((62) in an effort to promote offensively.

Torres got a golden opportunity to launch the game from scratch when the ball reached him when the edge of the area pass from Villa but the Liverpool striker preferred to lose the opportunity after the ball to the left side of (70).

The Spaniards continued their rush full and threatened to throw Benaglio again and this reel goal propelled grenade fired by Xabi Alonso, but luck unlucky after attempting to rebound from the crossbar (73).

Then play the role that luck also to deprive the Swiss the chance of firing a bullet of mercy on the Champions League after the manipulation Drdjok Bbuyol and Pique before slotting the ball into the left upright. (75)

To complicate matters on the Spanish exposure Iniesta to injury again forced Del Bosque to take it out and the introduction of his young club Barcelona Pedro Rodriguez (77), at a time and continued the "no immediate Roja" pressure and was once again close to the strikeforce of Navas, but his attempt went very close to the existing right (89).

WordPress Swiss chance of the more serious Hakan Yakin who entered instead of Derdjok but an attempt to midfielder Lucerne over the bar a little (80), and then stayed the result on the intact despite the pressures of the Spanish great to come out, "Nati" a winner, and underlined the biggest surprise in the current version so far.
Back to top Go down
http://amis.starac8.net

Switzerland explosion of surprise and fall of Spain
Page 1 of 1