formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joseph95

Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire Empty
PostSubject: Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire   Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am

Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire 2010624818586734_2

Côte d'Ivoire team is aware that he faces a nearly impossible task to reach the second round because things are not in his hand when confronted by his North Korean counterpart in Nsbort.

The African team needs to win broad North Korea, while the loss of Portugal also had a significant difference in order to qualify to the second round, which is very difficult.

And the commander of elephants and striker Chelsea Didier Drogba difficult position of his country, saying that "would qualify very difficult because things are not in our hands", while a team mate Artur Boka that his team needed a miracle to get through the group and said, "If we win this game, might get a miracle, we will try to Bembaratna to win the third and, we must keep our faith in the possibility of achieving a breakthrough ".

The pole Defense Kolo Toure said that he would have at his team to be effective before the goal Korean if he wants to enhance his chances to qualify and he said in this regard, "we can not waste a lot of opportunities, we must be effective before the goal contrary to what had been the case before the Brazil game the last. "

"The margin of error for our non-existent, either win big score and either pack the bags."

In return, the North Korean rescue team honors in his last game. After narrowly losing to Brazil in their first game, he fell from grace, against Portugal.

And take North Korea coach Kim Jong Il - Hon full responsibility for the loss saying, "I think the players gave everything they had on the pitch but we Anherna tactically and we could not stop them. As a coach, I believe that this loss is my responsibility because I did not do I provide players the strategy of good."

The striker Korea's Jong Tae-se, nicknamed "Ronnie Asia", he said: "We have done the impossible in order to preserve the ball, but the Portuguese were stronger than us. Therefore, registered in conceding too many goals. We have made a significant effort in order to move forward and we've done well in the first half, but the goal was the first significant impact on morale. "

He expressed his optimism for the last game, saying "I am confident that the recent game against Côte d'Ivoire will be different and more balanced."

What increased the strong impact of the defeat that the game was the first broadcast live on the air for more than a year in Korea, though the match commentator was shocked did not utter a word before the broadcast cut immediately after the end of the meeting.
Back to top Go down

Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
formus Amis :: football-
Jump to: