formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Switzerland claim to give up its weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joseph95

Switzerland claim to give up its weapons Empty
PostSubject: Switzerland claim to give up its weapons   Switzerland claim to give up its weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am

Switzerland claim to give up its weapons 20106248513583734_2

Will be a Swiss team asking to give up its weapons fundamental defense arbitrator when faced with Honduras on Friday on the "Free State Stadium" in Bloemfontein in the third round of the last round Group H World Cup South Africa, if it is to get a chance to qualify for the second round of visits the second straight and sixth in its history.

It is certain that it was worthwhile for the team Swiss adhere to his style of defense steel when faced with European champions Spain in the first round, has successfully bet on this tactic because it is a surprise loud and came out the winner (1 - zero) for the first time in its history, "no immediate Roja" Then it was soon secured a point at least for the second match against Chile without having playing with ten men after 31 minutes since the dismissal of midfielder Fallon Bahrami, causing upset in the end hardly zero -1.

Chile has succeeded in putting an end to the success of the Swiss to maintain the cleanliness of the nets and nets as a joke after 8 minutes only smashed the record in terms of the number of minutes they have fought but did not receive nets a goal.

And entered the Swiss team to that game a clean sheet in the finals over 484 minutes, respectively, to that and let the previous version of the second round without conceding a goal in four games, then beat Spain and back last objective, which was received to 86 minutes clash with Spain in the second round of World Cup 1994 (zero-3) and record Teixeiki Begrstein.

And thus broke the Swiss team record (550 minutes) that you noted in Italy June 17, 1986 In the third of July 1990, and the new number is 558 minutes.

But if people want German coach Ottmar Histfeld a chance to compete with Chile and Spain on one of my group has to resort to the method of attacking it in dire need of goals that may play a crucial role in determining the married and even group leaders because the teams of the three could end the first round in the balance each of them six points if they beat Spain to Chile and Switzerland, Honduras, which still have the opportunity to "account" to qualify for the first time in its history (called the first round in their only 1982) The requirement of winning a large margin of goals and the loss of Spain to Chile.

It is true that Hitzfeld of the history of the Swiss team to win after leading the first ever on Spain in the first round and make record-holder in terms of cleanliness of the net, but history will forget these achievements quickly in case of failure, "Nati" to qualify for the second round.

Nor will be the task of Switzerland easy access to the net Honduran which showed coached by Colombian Reinaldo Rueda solid and organized defensive distinctive forced Chileans sufficiency to one, then the Spanish, which are characterized by Petrsanthm offensive wonderful sufficiency goals, which makes it possible to reach men Histfeld to net Noel Valladares very difficult.

He revealed little, for the strategy followed to the Spanish giants, saying, "Our idea was based on depriving Spain of possession of the ball and then enable the strikers to launch counter-attacks surprise. We have had two opportunities or three, but the focus Khanna in the final meters. It will be the match against Switzerland is completely different , but not less difficult. We will look back to see how our spirits after this defeat, as we have to throw away Bthaglna to save face Honduran ball. "

And reliable team, in particular the Honduran striker David Suazo Genoa, Italy to reach the Swiss goalkeeper Diego Benaglio.

And will face tomorrow, the first between the teams at all, and hoped the Swiss to stand history on their side of the positive side because they finished all the games they had endured during the last round of the first round by two goals since 1966, but they want to have goals to their advantage as was the case in the previous version before Korea South (2 - zero), and not, as happened to Argentina in 1966 (zero-2) and Colombia (zero -2) in 1994, noted that the "Nati" missed the versions of the six separated between England 1966 and the United States 1994 is participating in the finals of the time the ninth in its history.
Back to top Go down

Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Page 1 of 1