formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joseph95

Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea Empty
PostSubject: Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea   Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am

Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea 2010624182513833734_2

Chelsea Football Club announced the champions of English football on Thursday that the French international striker Nicolas Anelka has extended his contract for another year until 2012.

A spokesman for the club, "declared Chelsea is pleased to extend the contract Nicolas Anelka for another year to remain within the team until 2012."

He said Anelka (31), dropped by coach Raymond Domenech for the squad in their final game before the latter out of the first round of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, "When I joined the B_lsi was in Bali to stay with him for a long time. It is a big club and play along with top players I love this club and the city of London. "

He added, "For this reason, there is no justification for changing the team. I signed a contract renewal with pleasure for I am sure I will run the big games and win trophies."

The Italian coach Carlo Ancelotti happy for Chelsea to keep Banelda and said, "Nicolas is a great player and has a good technical fit and the news of signing the extension of the Colonel is excellent news for me."

Anelka scored for Chelsea since joining the club in January 2008 coming from his neighbor Bolton 42 goals in 123 games.
Back to top Go down

Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
formus Amis :: football-
Jump to: