formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joseph95

Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal Empty
PostSubject: Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal   Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am

Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal 201062475145182734_2

Meet the world champions five times and one of the candidates to add a sixth star on his shirt with his Portuguese counterpart in Durban in the third round of Group G in the first round of the World Cup South Africa 2010 at a meeting to resolve the forefront.

Brazil leads the standings with 6 points from two wins against North Korea 2-1, 3-1, Côte d'Ivoire, while the Portuguese have 4 points in a goalless draw with Ivory Coast, and a landslide victory on North Korea 7 - zero.

As part of the Brazilian team second round, while things look almost settled for his opponent in tomorrow's game because he is ahead of Ivory Coast only have to extract the second card behind nine goals, and thus would be difficult for the African side initially compensate for this large difference.

Brazil needs only a draw to ensure top of the group, while no substitute for Portugal to win the Pan American team south. It will be Brazil playmaker Kaka largely absent from the match after being sent off in the last game against Ivory Coast after receiving a Cefaruwan cards, thus will not be able to cope with teammate at Real Madrid in the other party's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kaka was presented in the level of a bad first match and got poor mark in Brazilian newspapers, but presented a different face in the game against Ivory Coast and making two Torgomhma Luis Fabiano and Elano.

The Kaka deplored for being absent from the last game for his country and the way that has driven her to pay a minor for his rival Abdul Kader Keita and said, "I had to be in control of my temper better, these things should be Nthachaha in the World Cup," but attacked Keita overstatement in the fall.

"The verdict was too harsh towards me, I saw the reaction did not see the process of provocation that has been."

He revealed: "Unfortunately there was a circumvention of the rule, if I'm wrong, I'd the courage to say" I'm sorry, "apologized for you, but things are not this shape, and then followed the play normally, picking the hubbub leading to the direction."

He denied that his country is in the process of playing for a tie against Portugal, "We want to win all the matches important to us, would not play for a tie believed, even our first place in the group."

He confirmed that a lot of competition between the teams and Brazilian Portuguese, saying "Of course, tough competition in the end, the squad includes three Brazilian players of Brazilian origin (Deco and Liedson and Pepe).

Most probably that Elano, who scored twice in the tournament so far will move to play in the midfield playmaker Kaka instead of in the event recovered from a shin injury, to play a place of Elano, Daniel Alves on the right. Another solution, however, coach Carlos Dunga is the involvement of Nilmar along with Luis Fabiano in the line provided and re-Robinho to the role of playmaker.

Unbeaten team Portugal in their last 17 games over the past two years, and another loss for the return to Brazil in particular, as a result of harsh 2-6, note as the last time the Portuguese national team conceded six goals and before that was in the year 1955.

He said Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz, "I do not want to allow the Brazilians to record in the nets this time, it is a matter of honor."

"It is always difficult against Brazil, I think that Brazil and Portugal are ready to present a great offensive."

Revealed Queiroz, who has faced many criticisms after a national team to qualify for the finals where I need to supplement the European, "we have against the Ivory Coast game of high style, we have recorded a lot of goals and our work with watch it well. We need to make a match of that kind, but We must not forget we have not won anything yet. We must now resolve is to qualify. "

"I do not doubt that the overwhelming victory lifted the morale of the players and going into the game against Brazil Undaunted after we have taken a giant step towards qualifying."

The two teams met 18 times and leads the Brazilian team of 12 to 4 victory for Portugal, and two draws.
Back to top Go down

Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Page 1 of 1