formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joseph95

The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast Empty
PostSubject: The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast   The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:20 am

The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast 2010615154947600734_2
The match ended in Portugal, Ivory Coast, a disappointing goalless draw in the match in Port Elizabeth in Group VII of the World Cup South Africa 2010.

The failure of either party, therefore, in guiding the moral blow to the other and cut off a long way to grab a card to the second round qualifying.

The Ivory Coast named coach Sven-Goran Eriksson's captain Didier Drogba up elephants in the game and after ten days of undergoing surgery after a broken arm, has been allowed to Uruguayan referee Jorge diving header, to wear a protective arm.

He played a key place of Drogba, Gervi Lille striker up front, which includes bilateral Aruna Dindane and Salomon Kalou.

The Portugal waged the game in the absence of wing Luis Nani injured his shoulder dislocated.

The match was boring in the first half and dominated by physical force, particularly in terms of the African team in an attempt to break the rhythm of the Portuguese national team has succeeded in doing so to a large extent, before things will get better in the second half without changing the result.

And imposed a close monitoring on Ronaldo but he managed to get rid of Guy Demel movement of fine art and fired a ball powerfully from 35 meters to the right was blocked by the keeper of the Ivory Coast Boubacar Barry (Cool. Siaka Tiene responded with a fierce left foot drive from a free kick passed directly to the side of the post.
And seemed nervous and clear Ronaldo seeking transmission successes in the Real Madrid squad, has an impeded by Demel without referee contrary, strongly protested the Portuguese star, Fastdaah the referee and raise in the face with a yellow card.

Ronaldo and the movement between the right and left and tried to break in the rear, unsuccessfully, to score.

Overall, Ronaldo has been in a modest and failed once again to end the fasting on the scoresheet at the international level since 2008 continue, particularly since February 4th of that year when he scored a goal against Finland in a friendly match. It also did not visit Ronaldo nets in an official match since the Nations Cup Europe, which was held in Switzerland and Austria, specifically in the match against Germany in the second round.

He did not Ronaldo's only seven games out of the 12 fought for his country in qualifying to South Africa in 2010 as second in their group behind Denmark, was forced to repel the play-offs Bosnia came out winners by 1 - zero back and forth in the absence of Ronaldo.

And the failure of teams in the formation of the seriousness of the MDGs has been stuck playing in the midfield in the remainder of the first half.

Came the pace in the second half started quickly and accidentally shot Gervi did not find it followed into the net (48), and then Salomon Kalou hit a low in the hands of goalkeeper Portugal (50).

The Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz involvement Simao place of striker Danny was unsuccessful, and he paid the first contribution of Brazilian origin Liedson header is weak in the hands of goalkeeper Ivory Coast (55).

Then came the moment he decided to give Eriksson a chance to Drogba on 65 minutes, participating in his place of Kalou Chelsea. Giant striker was unable to pressure on the defenders of Portugal and their colleagues in the Chelsea Karavlio Ricardo, Paulo Ferreira.

And tried out two teams with three points but their attempts were random and did not constitute dangerous except one had the Drogba in stoppage time but did not find his ball, followed into the net.

Eriksson satisfied with the discipline

He said Ivory Coast coach Sven-Goran Eriksson that his team does not want to Portugal were losing the game.

Eriksson said: "No one wants to lose a game of such importance. Ronaldo got a good opportunity, and we created some opportunities to succeed without in translation."

"I am fully satisfied with the discipline and organization of teams inside the stadium, we were organized throughout the ninety minutes, in the past was not so."

He revealed: "Of course, the participation of Didier Dorgba important addition to the team, he is the team leader and an important element in its formation, it would be in a better state in the next match."

He explained, "The game was equal."
Back to top Go down

The face of negative between Portugal and the Ivory Coast
Page 1 of 1