formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Welcome to our easy and if you are not registered We have the honor to invite you to register just click on the register button, and if you are a member are welcome, enjoy your your board persuaded the Login button
formus Amis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formus Amis

Les deux voulaient discuter de quelque chose et de laisser tomber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello you keep you in our forum welcomes you to the new He has a simple request and is working to disseminate and develop and Thanks
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am by joseph95

» Switzerland claim to give up its weapons
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:26 am by joseph95

» Spain and Chile in the first decisive
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am by joseph95

» Meeting to resolve the forefront of Brazil and Portugal
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:20 am by joseph95

» Near-impossible task awaiting Côte d'Ivoire
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am by joseph95

» Anelka signs new deal at Chelsea
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am by joseph95

» El Maestro awakens South America's sleeping giant
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am by joseph95

» Pirlo not fit to start Italy's crucial clash
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

» Bendtner doubtful for Japan clash
Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 am by joseph95

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joseph95

Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist Empty
PostSubject: Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist   Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 am

Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist 2010624114244527734_2

Denied striker Rafik Saifi Algerian football to be slapped one of the Algerian journalists after the end of the match against the United States 1 and zero first-round exit for the World Cup championships in South Africa.

The words of Saifi in the program "Morning Cup" on Al Jazeera Sports on Thursday, "We did not Osfha at all, is a lie, I said that I slapped the foreign press, but this did not happen."

He explained Saifi how things developed between him and the Algerian press the names of papillary working for the newspaper "Kombetesyon" local "What happened to it and put the recorder in my face and my mouth, I got up to unseat They believed that I slapped it."

"I tried to answer her and put my hand on her shoulder to hear me, but turned her hands violently, and claimed that I slapped it."

He revealed: "There are witnesses of the players can confirm that the claims did not happen, I do not care to make a complaint to FIFA, because her testimony is not true."

He concluded, "Quite simply, I tried to make a name for themselves and get bigger subject, and this a big disadvantage because it is Algerian journalist."

The correspondent for Agence France-Presse users Saifi, a blow to the right cheek for Halimi to respond before the last slap similar.

Papillary and said "I will complaint to FIFA. There were many witnesses at the scene," adding they "do not know exactly the causes of anger Istres French striker."

She went on to Halimi that have been heard by the officials of the International Federation, "I wrote an article for some time, probably not satisfied with him."

He did not Saifi Bugeth consideration of this issue to the Agence France Presse, and left the stadium, accompanied by members of the coaching staff of the Algerian national team.
Back to top Go down

Saifi denies slapping Algerian journalist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
formus Amis :: football-
Jump to: